We Create Value
In our (almost) 20 years of experience, we found that 8-15% of new hires may qualify. Calculate your potential savings.
CMS’s WOTC Service has three flexible options to screen new hires: Paper, Bi-Lingual Phone Screening, and secure On-line forms.
WOTC has 10 categories that may apply to a new hire. WOTC has been extended through December 31, 2019.
What we do at CMS has helped businesses of all sizes save money by taking advantage of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
• New Employees apply online via a secure portal (see eligible categories), or via phone or mail. Up to 20% of your new hires may qualify. (see calculator)
• A potential of $1,500 to $9,000 in tax credits per eligible employees.
• CMS verifies eligibility or each new hire and files with the appropriate state agency.
• CMS tracks the hours and wages of eligible employees to ensure you receive the maximum tax credit available.
• Our policy is that we don’t get paid, unless you get paid. We do the work for you. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Quick and secure application for new hires
10-15% of new hires may qualify
REPORTing & Compliance
Stay on track of tax credits and forecast results
We aim to maximize your tax credits
WOTC In The News
Your WOTC account allows you to view detailed up-to-date information in real time. Track each submission, and make sure you’re not missing any new hires. In addition, you can track the value of your certifications on your new WOTC Dashboard. This is a date-range report that will give you an overview of your activity. The[…]
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit program is an enormously valuable program for employers. On average 10-15% of new hires may qualify under one of the nine current target groups, a potential expansion is always on the table: The 115th Congress (2017-2018) has received the following recent proposals to amend the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program[…]
Click on image below to see this month’s WOTC newsletter.
At CMS, as WOTC experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website. This week we received a great question that, surprisingly, we don’t hear that often: How do you calculate first and second year credit? Firstly, in order to be eligible for a two-year WOTC credit, the new[…]
How long must an eligible employee work before a company can claim the WOTC credit? At CMS, as WOTC experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website. In the case of the above question, the sender did not provide their email address on our chat box, so we[…]