Did you know that last year the state of Indiana issued 49,930 Work Opportunity Tax Credit certifications?
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit, known as WOTC, is a federal tax incentive designed to help people with barriers to employment into the workplace. By hiring someone from a Target Group, your company may be eligible for a tax credit of up to $9,600.
WOTC target groups include:
- Qualified IV-A recipient;
- Qualified veteran;
- Qualified ex-felon;
- Designated community resident;
- Vocational rehabilitation referral;
- Recipient of SNAP benefits (food stamps);
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipient;
- Longterm family assistance recipient;
- Qualified Long-term unemployment recipient.
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
CMS offers WOTC screening services that can be integrated with any employee onboarding program. In our 20+ years of performing WOTC Screening and Administration we’ve saved millions for our customers. Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.