WOTC Required Forms
- WOTC Pre-Screening Notice and Certification Request – IRS Form 8850 (March 2016)
- WOTC Individual Characteristics Form – ETA 9061 (Nov. 2016)
Spanish Language Forms (Please note Spanish language forms are used for reference only.)
- Employer gives applicants or new hires the 8850 and 9061 IRS forms to complete and return as part of new hire paperwork.
- CMS reviews 8850 and 9061 IRS forms to determine eligibility.
- Employees are marked as qualified or ineligible based on their responses.
- CMS processes qualified applicants and documentation to the State WOTC agency.
- WOTC agency sends tax credit vouchers to CMS.
- CMS tracks the employee’s hours and wages until they meet WOTC target hours/wages.
- When target hours/wages limits are met, CMS sends the tax credit voucher to the employer.
- Online forms are available through our processing service. Call 1-800-517-9099 to sign up today.
Forms must be submitted to the state workforce agency within 28 calendar days of the employee’s start date.