How do I know which employees are eligible?
At CMS, as Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website.
CMS Says: There are nine target groups of employees who are eligible:
- TANF Recipients
- SNAP (Food Stamp) Recipients
- Designated Community Residents (living in Empowerment Zones or Rural Renewal Counties)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Referral
- Supplemental Security Income Recipients
- Summer Youth Employee (living in Empowerment Zones)
- Long Term Unemployed
Eligibility is determined by using the 8850, and 9061 forms. For more information on the eligible target groups, please click here.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In our 21+ years of performing WOTC Screening and Administration we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.