Why Should I Use a Service Like Yours When I Can Do It Myself?
At CMS, as Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website. In the case of the above question, the sender did not provide their email address, so we were unable to reply directly to them. This is one of the more common questions (FAQ), so we thought we would share, and hopefully will help others too.
CMS Says: Great question. While WOTC is something you can do yourself, there are several reasons companies use our WOTC administration services:
- They don’t have the time or the resources to do the administrative work.
- They don’t want to keep track of all the paperwork.
- They’re not sure of all the rules and regulations.
- They don’t want to ask their new employees what could appear to be sensitive questions.
- They don’t want to have to follow up with state agencies.
- Tracking the hours and wages to ensure the maximum credit is a burden.
- We do not charge anything unless we find you tax credits (win-win).
- We provide a single-point-of-contact for your staff to work with.
- We provide reporting to ensure compliance and predict results.
To summarize CMS aims to reduce the administrative burden on your staff, maximizes tax credits, helps maintain compliance, and makes it easy to implement.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In our 21+ years of performing WOTC Screening and Administration we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form.