Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s almost 2020? I know I can’t quite believe it just yet. At this time of year I like to take a look back at some of our most popular blog posts of the year. So here is this year’s list of the top WOTC posts of 2019!
- WOTC Continues Through 2019, always good news.
- Tips to Maximize WOTC Participation and Increase Savings in 2019.
- iRecruit, Onboarding and Why Brian Kelly Loves WOTC An Interview with HR.com.
- Big news, North Carolina Issues $188 Million in WOTC Tax Credits in 2018.
- CMS introduced its Mobile Friendly Work Opportunity Tax Credit Application.
- In April a Bipartisan Bill Proposes Permanent Extension of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, something that Brian Kelly says’ “Makes a lot of sense.”
- Every Wednesday #WOTCWednesday we answer questions we receive on our website, so we put together The Work Opportunity Tax Credit’s Most Frequently Asked Questions Slideshow with the questions we receive most often.
- In July we received the Work Opportunity Tax Credit Statistics for 2018 and discovered an astounding $5.2 Billion dollars were given out in WOTC tax credits for that year.
- We hosted a webinar on the WOTC Statistics in August, and saved you the recording in case you missed it.
- All throughout 2019 Washington Has their Eyes on the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) awaiting news of renewal.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Infographic, share with your friends.
- It’s always a good time to hire a veteran, check out the SHRM Foundation’s Veteran Hiring Initiative.
- In November we released a new updated mobile friendly version of the WOTC Dashboard for customers.
- Then we got some good news, finally some movement on WOTC. Both the House and the Senate passed the H.R. 1865 spending bill which was signed by President Trump on December 20th, extending WOTC for another year.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In our 20+ years of performing WOTC Screening and Administration we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.