Last month, the H.R.133 – Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, Covid-19 relief bill passed which has extended the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for five years through December 31, 2025. There were no other changes made to the WOTC program.
This is great news for our WOTC customers because it means that they will not have to deal with any hiatus period or have to wait for a renewal. WOTC is, and has always been, good for business.
- Qualified Veteran.
- Long-term TANF Recipient
- Short-term TANF Recipient
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Recipient
- Designated Community Resident
- Vocational Rehabilitation Referral
- SSI Recipient
- Long-Term Unemployment Recipient
Approximately, 10-15% of all new hires may qualify under one, or more, of the above Target Groups.
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In over 20 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.