This article provides a roundup of recent news stories related to the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Reminder, the Work Opportunity Tax Credit was renewed for five years, and is currently active through 12/31/2025.
- How the Empowerment Zone Tax Credit Can Save Businesses Thousands of Dollars This Year. With more awareness and participation, the Empowerment Zone Tax Credit could not only lead to more diversity in the workforce but will also help certain areas get out of poverty and stimulate profitability for businesses in these areas.
- There are a number of Business Tax Credits Not to be Missed when filing returns this season, including The Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- The Internal Revenue Service reminds employers to check out a valuable tax credit available to them for hiring long-term unemployment recipients and other groups of workers facing significant barriers to employment.
- Amazon is Offering $3,000 Hiring Bonuses for New Employees. Here’s How You Can, Too.
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
CMS screens your new hires for Work Opportunity Tax Credit eligibility. In 25 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.