7 WOTC Tips & Tricks to ask yourself before you send your employee Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) applications to us:
- Did your employee sign and date the forms correctly?
- Is the required information complete?
- Did you put in their start date?
- Did you put in their job title and wage?
- Did the employee provide proof of age and address?
- Has the employee worked for your company before?
- Are you sending the applications to us within 21 days of the employee(s) start date?
Making sure information is complete and timely will help us make the most return on investment for you.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or email us.