CMS recently enhanced its Work Opportunity Tax Credit Screening service with improved integration to iRecruit.
iRecruit provides employers with a robust applicant tracking, and electronic onboarding solution. Join us for an overview of iRecruit, with integrated WOTC screening.
Select a Date Below
iRecruit, Applicant Tracking Software Features
- Unlimited Job Posting Absolutely no limit to the number of job postings you create or can have active at any one time.
- Internal and External Requisitions With an employee intranet you can advertise your available positions to internal candidates separately.
- Role-based Secure Access for Administrators, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers
- Ongoing Free Monthly Training and Support iRecruit training is completely free for all users. If you add new staff or recruiters or hiring managers need training, we offer a free monthly class. Free Training is also available by request.
- Reporting & Compliance iRecruit has built-in reports EEO, OFCCP & Affirmative Action. Custom reports can also be added by request.
- Hosted Career Center Your iRecruit Career Center can be simple, with just logo, introduction to your company, or can be customized to look like your website. Integrate to your website with a simple link, an iFrame, or custom design.
- Job Board Integration Free Organic Job Posting to job aggregation sites like Indeed.com, SimplyHired.com and Monster.com. Also, sponsor jobs on Indeed and Monster. Additional fees apply.
- Customized Employment Applications Keep it simple with just contact information, plus resume, or create one (or more) custom employment applications to collect the information you need to make hiring decisions.
- Paperless Electronic Onboarding with iConnect Re-imagine your onboarding process. Eliminate paper, manage everything online in our secure iConnect portal. iConnect includes I9s, W4s, and State Tax Forms. iConnect also has the ability to build and create secure web-based versions of any other form that you use as part of onboarding. (more)
- Tax Savings with the Work Opportunity Tax Credit By taking advantage of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, CMS can find your organization savings. Between 10-15% of New Hires may fall into one of 10 qualifying categories for WOTC. This can make you eligible to receive a tax credit of between $2,400 and $9,600 depending on the qualifying category. (more) *Non-Profits limited to Veteran only categories.
- Multiple Organization Set Up