A look back at our top WOTC in the News posts in 2016:
- In early March IRS Releases WOTC Transition Guidance allowing us to look back at 2015 employees to capture tax credits that otherwise would have been lost.
- Also in March, CMS Adds Translation to our Online WOTC Application the translation tools will allow new hires experiencing language barriers to effectively communicate while using our secure online WOTC forms.
- Did you know you don’t have to use paper forms for WOTC? Celebrate Earth Day with Paperless WOTC Screening CMS offers screening via online form, call center, or secure fax.
- In June the IRS Extends Transition Relief for Work Opportunity Tax Credit giving us until August 31st 2016 to look back at 2015 tax credits.
- We celebrated CMS WOTC Day on 9/29 after successfully screening and submitting ALL applications by the deadline.
- Not familiar with Work Opportunity Tax Credits? Find out how Employers can Increase Their Bottom Line with WOTC
- Tennessee Employers Save Millions with WOTC. The state of Tennessee reported that the Workforce Services Division of the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development is on track to issue a record number of work opportunity tax credits to employers across that state this year.
- A busy, but exciting day for CMS busy day for us here at CMS, as we send out hundreds of WOTC Credits in the Mail to our customers. Imagine receiving an early Christmas present of $10,000, $30,000 or more in the mail! It’s our pleasure to maximize your Work Opportunity Tax Credit