The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is available to employers in New Hampshire who hire people from specific target groups that experience barriers to employment.
- WOTC can provide up to $2,400 in tax relief for each qualifying hire, and up to $9,000 for long term family assistance recipient hires.
- Easy application process. We do all the work for you.
- Full-time, part-time, and temporary employees make your business eligible for the tax credit.
- Employers may claim a tax credit on an unlimited number of qualifying new hires.
The Tax Credit program was extended through August 31, 2011. This occurred when the President signed The Small Business and Work Opportunity Tax Act of 2007 into law on May 25, 2007.
- Additional Work Opportunity Tax Credits information for the State of New Hampshire: http://www.nh.gov/nhes/employer/index.htm
CMS has processed WOTC tax credits for companies for over 13 years and based on our experience up to 15% of the workforce is eligible for the employment tax credits. Why aren’t you taking advantage? Call CMS today at 1-800-517-9099 to find out how we can save you money.
Calculate your potential tax savings with our WOTC Tax Credit Savings Calculator
CMS – Sage Abra HRMS is a Sage Software Select certified Business Partner, providing Sage Abra HRMS software solutions to the North East. CMS has been providing Sage Abra HRMS (Human Resource Management Systems), Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits Enrollment, Training, Time and Attendance, Employee Self Service, and Work Opportunity Tax Credits solutions since 1997. Call CMS Today For a Free Assessment of Your HR & Payroll Software Needs at 1-800-517-9099.