This article provides a roundup of recent news stories related to the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Reminder, the Work Opportunity Tax Credit was renewed for five years, and is currently active through 12/31/2025.
- New Military Spouse Bill Could Expand Work Opportunity Tax Credit’s Target Groups
- FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Expands Second Chance Opportunities for Formerly Incarcerated Persons
- How the Empowerment Zone Tax Credit Can Save Businesses Thousands of Dollars This Year With more awareness and participation, the Empowerment Zone Tax Credit could not only lead to more diversity in the workforce but will also help certain areas get out of poverty and stimulate profitability for businesses in these areas.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit: Hiring Veterans May Lower Your Payroll Taxes
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Statistics for Nevada 2021
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
CMS screens your new hires for Work Opportunity Tax Credit eligibility. In 25 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.