This article provides a roundup of recent news stories related to the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Reminder, the Work Opportunity Tax Credit was renewed for five years, and is currently active through 12/31/2025.
- N.H. worker shortage makes job searches easier, pay higher for incarcerated people on work release.
- There are a number of valuable credits to look for when filing returns this season including Five Business Tax Credits Not to be Missed.
- A cannabis business is prohibited from an entitlement to the work opportunity tax credit for wages involved in what the federal government considers illegal drug trafficking, the Internal Revenue Service said.
- President Biden Announces More Actions to Reduce Gun Crime And Calls on Congress to Fund Community Policing and Community Violence Intervention, including the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for hiring Ex-Felons.
- How the Empowerment Zone Tax Credit Can Save Businesses Thousands of Dollars This Year With more awareness and participation, the Empowerment Zone Tax Credit could not only lead to more diversity in the workforce but will also help certain areas get out of poverty and stimulate profitability for businesses in these areas.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Statistics for Kentucky 2021
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
CMS screens your new hires for Work Opportunity Tax Credit eligibility. In 25 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.