At CMS, as Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website’s chat box that we try to answer:
How much $ do you get with each category?
CMS Says: The amount of tax credits available for each WOTC Category is mostly up to $2,400, with a few exceptions.
- The Summer Youth Employee you can earn up to $1,200.
- The Long-Term TANF Recipient you can earn up to $9,000 spread out over a two year period.
- The Qualified Veteran target groups can go up to $9,600.
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In over 20 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.