At CMS, as Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website’s chat box that we try to answer:
Hi. I am a recruiter for a national retailer and want to start a veteran hiring campaign. Any ideas of where to post openings to attract veterans? Thanks.
CMS Says: Hi, with Veteran’s day right around the corner your timing is perfect for this question. Although any time of year is a good time to be hiring Veterans. According to Monster.com 90% of veterans say finding a veteran-friendly company is critical in their job search. And when you are using the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, you may also be eligible for a tax credit of up to $9,600.
- Monster.com has a Military Friendly Hiring Solution
- US Department of Labor Hire a Veteran VETS is committed to helping America’s veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
- Recruit Military Nowhere else will you find a blend of job skills that include leadership, discipline, and pressure-based decision-making. In serving their country, veterans have trained to become your company’s greatest assets.
- Success Spear LLC / HireVeterans.com
- Hire Heroes USA When heroes get hired, companies prosper and America grows stronger.
Leadership, teamwork, respect and efficient performance under pressure are just a few of Military.com’s 10 Reasons to Hire Vets.
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In over 20 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.