At CMS, as Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website’s chat box that we try to answer:
I’m just trying to understand how to administer the WOTC forms to my potential employees.
CMS Says: CMS offers three ways that you can administer the WOTC forms to your potential employees:
- Online Screening. A secure online portal, link unique to your company, that you provide to your new hires. They can do the WOTC questionnaire on a computer, tablet or smart phone. The link can be integrated with any applicant tracking software or onboarding software that you use.
- 1-800-Call Center. A quick phone call to our bi-lingual call center. Simply provide the phone number to the new hire to call when it’s convenient for them to do so.
- Paper Forms. Yes, we still use paper forms. Provide the papwerork to the new hire as part of the other onboarding documents, and send the completed forms to us via secure fax, or by mail.
You can even use a combination of all three options if you’d like to.
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In over 20 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.