WOTC Questions: Why Should I Use a Service Like Yours When I Can Do It Myself?
At CMS, as Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website.
CMS Says: While WOTC is something you can do yourself, especially if you are hiring only a few employees per year. There are several reasons employers large and small use our WOTC administration services:
- The employer does not have the time or the resources to do the administrative work.
- The employer does not want to keep track of all the paperwork.
- The employer is not sure of all the rules and regulations for WOTC.
- The employer does not want to ask their new employees sensitive questions.
- The employer does not want to or have the time to follow up with state agencies.
- Tracking the hours and wages to ensure the maximum credit is a burden.
- We do not charge anything unless we find you tax credits (win-win).
- We provide a single-point-of-contact for your staff to work with.
- We provide reporting to ensure compliance and predict results.
- You can include our WOTC process with ANY onboarding program.
- We offer three easy ways to use WOTC, paper, online or call center.
To summarize we aim to reduce the administrative burden on your staff, maximizes your tax credits, help maintain compliance, and make it easy to implement. We can get you up and running today!
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In our 21+ years of performing WOTC Screening and Administration we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.