WOTC Questions: Where do I get a copy of a DD214 form?

Where do I get a copy of a DD214 form?

At CMS, as Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) experts and service providers since 1997, we receive a lot of questions via our website.

CMS Says: Qualified Veterans need to provide a copy of their Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty form, known as a DD214 for WOTC. The state of Pennsylvania reports that the easiest and fastest way to get a Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Certification for your Veteran applications is obtaining a DD214. The easiest way to receive a DD214 for all your Veteran applications is to request it from the National Archives website.


Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!

In our 21+ years of performing WOTC Screening and Administration we’ve saved millions for our customers.

Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form.