CMS’s Brian Kelly answers your questions about the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
Today’s WOTC Wednesday question: Which State Issued the Most Amounts of WOTC Tax Credits?
CMS Responds: Which state issues the most amounts of WOTC Tax Credits? Actually, it follows our population. The top three are Texas, California and Florida.
- Texas 209,363 (10.06% of total)
- California 149,604 (7.19% of total)
- Ohio 106,708 (5.13% of total)
- New York 101,053 (4.85% of total)
- Illinois 90,109 (4.33% of total)
- Pennsylvania 81,300 (3.91% of total)
- Georgia 80,549 (3.87% of total)
- Michigan 78,143 (3.75% of total)
- Florida 76,234 (3.66% of total)
- North Carolina 71,716 (3.45% of total)
See the most recent WOTC statistics here.
About Our WOTC Screening Services
- Why you should use CMS’s WOTC Tax Screening Service rather than doing it yourself.
- Get an idea of how much you could be saving by utilizing the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for your company, try our WOTC Calculator.
- Are you a CPA or tax service provider? Find out how you can become a strategic Business Partner.
Contact CMS Today to Start Saving!
In 25 years of providing valuable WOTC Screening and Administration services we’ve saved millions for our customers.
Contact CMS today to start taking advantage. Call 800-517-9099, or click here to use our contact form to ask any questions.